Thursday, April 1, 2010

somethings happend in this week

A happy things happened in this Monday which is i find a delicious food in KK4.There are also have a wonderful drink that is watermelon juice. I always went to there , but unhappy thing is it is too far from my hotel. Yesterday is April fool day and it is also my birthday day, is it a auspicious for me ? why i said that , because i had a sick yesterday and i have to ask for leave . I never celebration a day which is my birthday, so i never got a gift that is birthday gift. let me excited is I got a chocolate is this my first birthday gift in yesterday, so am i a luckily boy? At last weekend i bought a box of coffee and i want to drink it every morning , but i forget i have yet a thermos bottle.I have a mind that is i am going to buy a thermos bottle in this weekend . I had been finished my blogger now .

4 comments:

  1. haha,you are crazy boy,l like there food, there fry beef rice so nice, happy birthday to you,hehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. when i look at this i feel happy ,because you happy, i feel gratified, Malaysia's life is very boring ,but i thing you away can find happy things in insipid ,i hope you in day to day matters can catch yourself, the final goal just you want. i believe you can do it .best wish for you .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am glad to say happy birthday to you or more than that,happy everyday.To be honest,I do also like the food there.But as we all know,what we are waiting for is the food in our hometown,isn't that?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday to you Michael! So, have you bought the thermos bottle? You can drink the coffee you make your own every morning. It will safe you some money :)

    It's good to know that you have found a cafe that sells delicious foods. It's not that far, I supposed. While walking to get some foods at KK4, you can lose some weight :)

    cheers,
    Mdm Nik

    ReplyDelete